With its convenient universal design, the all-new 56-10015 HDX drop hitch step from WESTiN gives truck and SUV owners the rugged look and functionality they crave. Users will love the quick and easy installation: just slide the step weldment into any standard 2” receiver hitch to enjoy convenient access to your truck bed or roof rack—all without the on-road commotion of lesser products thanks to a smartly engineered anti-rattle bracket.
This product features solid E-coated steel and a textured-black powdercoat for lasting good looks, while a receiver pin (sold separately) secures the hitch bracket inside the receiver hitch. Available in a textured black finish that complements WESTiN HDX drop nerf steps, these drop hitch steps include installation hardware and instructions and are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Universal fit for trucks and SUVs
- E-coated steel with additional textured-black powdercoat
- Step weldment compatible with standard 2” receiver hitches.
- Installs in seconds with no drilling.
- Step pad surface sits approximately 2.25” below the center of the receiver hitch.
- Anti-rattle bracket
- Receiver pin (sold separately) secures hitch bracket inside the receiver hitch.
- Attractive, modern style complements HDX drop nerf steps.
- Warranty: 3 years
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.