With its all-new OEM matte finish, the 62445 EnCore tonneau cover for 2014–2016 Sierra/Silverado 1500 from Extang possesses a high-end, straight-from-the-factory look. The finish matches the plastic grain of the bed rail caps, creating a complementary, cohesive relationship between the truck and the truck bed cover.
The EnCore is a low-profile, hard-panel tri-fold that offers easy access from both the front and the rear of your pickup. It’s also self-positioning and self-latching for ease of installation and added security, respectively. Engineered rear latches lock the cover at the tailgate, while supplemental tethers secure it to the side rails. The wide-opening front panel provides glorious front bed access, and can be locked with your ignition key via one-key lock technology courtesy of BOLT.
TPO-covered polypropylene is a superior alternative to standard aluminum panels, as they resist dents and scratches, are cooler to the touch on hot days, and won’t suffer sunlight fading. Extang’s newest incarnation of EnCore also features an all-new flex-hinge system that’s ultra strong and water resistant.
- Low-profile, hard-panel, tri-fold tonneau.
- Polypropylene core with a thermoplastic olefin skin.
- Resists scratches, dents, and fading.
- OEM matte finish to match bed rail grain.
- Self-positioning and self-latching.
- BOLT one-key locking technology.
- Three-year warranty against defective materials or workmanship on rails, aluminum components, clamps, bows, and hardware.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.