Thanks to some nifty engineering, Dee Zee is now offering an Easy-Ship Toolbox: a bolt-together design that can be delivered to your door via a standard small-parcel carrier, with no delivery appointments, signatures, or extra waiting required!
Offering the same durability and quality as Dee Zee’s other boxes, the Easy-Ship Toolbox can be assembled in as few as 45 minutes using the included instructions. The upper portion of the box ships completely intact with lid, shocks, foam gasket, and handles, while the body panels are cleverly nested inside for shipping.
The Easy-Ship Toolbox is available for full-size applications and can be assembled on your schedule, while also eliminating wasted transit time and reducing shipping costs. The box will be waiting on your doorstep at the end of the day, with no inconvenient appointments keeping you from your important work.
- Ships to your door by standard small-parcel carrier.
- Non-rusting Brite-Tread aluminum with 0.056 body and 0.063 lid.
- SRT (sound reduction technology) lid adds density for a secure-sounding closure.
- Smooth-finished 0.080 mill ends for rigidity.
- Assembles in as little as 45 minutes with stainless steel hardware.
- Double V-pan lid stiffener creates strength and rigidity.
- Locking stainless steel paddle latches, gas shocks, and foam gasket.
- Made in the USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Total Truck Centers affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Total Truck Centers Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.