When the road gets rough, Total Truck Centers gets tougher.
On behalf of all our manufacturers, retailers, installers, and distributors, Total Truck Centers extends a warm welcome to Jeep accessories standout Omix-ADA and two of its divisions, Alloy USA and Rugged Ridge.
Headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, Omix-ADA, Alloy USA, and Rugged Ridge bring a wealth of market expertise and a rock-solid reputation to the Total Truck Centers brand. Ready to meet our newest partners? Here are some fast facts:
- More than 20 years in the Jeep accessories business
- More than 12,000 active SKUs for 1941-and-up Jeeps
- Products include OE replacements, hard parts, axles, body tubs, and more
- 5-year limited product warranty
- Omix-ADA supports a variety of charitable organizations, including the American Diabetes Association, the Boy Scouts of America, the Breast Cancer Research Association, Children’s Heathcare of Atlanta, and SEMA Cares
- Focuses on heavy-duty drivetrains
- Chromoly and performance axles for Jeeps, trucks, and muscle cars
- Ring and pinion sets and ball-joint kits for Jeep
- Other products include SYE kits, differential cable lock kits, axle tube seals, U-joints, wheel spacers, and slotted brake rotors
- 10-year limited warranty on axles; 5-year limited warranty on everything else
- Innovative accessories for Jeeps (1976 and up), trucks, and SUVs
- Heavy support for JK Wranglers
- Product highlights include modular bumper systems, snorkel and flare kits, and all-terrain floor liners
- Floor liners are covered by a limited lifetime warranty; everything else gets 5-year coverage
- Sponsors the Trail Access Program, which provides monetary grants intended to preserve natural spaces and maintain recreational access to the outdoors
Omix-ADA embodies what being a Total Truck Centers partner is all about: first-rate products, years of industry experience, and generosity of spirit. Stop into your local Total Trucks Centers retailer to support our newest manufacturers. Or find your closest affiliated store using our dealer locator.
If you are a truck aftermarket accessory retailer or installer who would like to become part of the nationwide Total Truck Centers network, please join us today!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.