The backcountry is within reach with the Overland Cargo Rack from Westin Automotive, which maximizes the cargo capabilities of your vehicle and allows for a wide variety of gear storage, from off-road jacks and gas cans to traction boards, tents, LED lighting, and more.
The Overland Cargo Rack is made from 14-gauge steel formed into 4” rectangular tubing. It uses OEM bed rails for easy, no-drill mounting, with a low-profile stance to minimize wind resistance and play nicely with garages. The top support rails can be mounted in multiple positions to accommodate a range of rooftop tent footprints. Includes all needed hardware mounting brackets.
Available in two rack lengths—45” or 57”—the Westin Overland Cargo Rack is protected by a textured-black powdercoat over a corrosion-resistant e-coated base coat.
- Engineered for most rooftop tents
- Low-profile design keeps gear below the roofline.
- 14-gauge rectangular steel tubing
- No-drill installation (bolts to OEM bed rails)
- Top support rails mount in various positions.
- Textured-black powdercoat over e-coated base coat
- Includes hardware and mounting brackets
- Available rack lengths: 45” and 57”
- Warranty: 3 years
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Total Truck Centers affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Total Truck Centers Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.
Share This Post!