If you want a burly, strong roof-top tent that is durable yet lightweight, then look no further than the TMBK Series 3-Person Roof-Top Tent by Overland Vehicle Systems. This tent is waterproof and built for the long haul because it is made of double-grid 600D Ripstop polyester cotton canvas, which is 50% stronger than other materials. The rain fly is constructed from 420D polyester oxford that is also waterproof. The base is fashioned from an insulated, reinforced welded, one-piece frame with stainless-steel heavy-duty hinges made to last a lifetime. The tent poles are made of anodized aluminum to create lightweight, corrosion-resistant support. This model easily installs onto any SUV, crossover, Jeep, or truck that has a roof rack – with no required modifications!
This 3-person tent is big enough for a small family, yet it only weights 100 lb. It features a 60mm, high-density foam mattress with a washable cotton cover. The built-in skylight allows you to enjoy the cool evenings and the morning sunrise. It also features doors and windows that are breathable, allowing you to enjoy the outdoors while still protecting the inside of the tent. When entering the tent, there is an exterior holder made specifically for housing shoes to prevent mud and dirt from being tracked in on dirty shoes. This tent includes an 81-inch square ladder with a telescoping design for convenience.
- For SUV, crossover, Jeep, & truck vehicles with a roof rack
- Comfortably houses up to (3) people
- 110G fadeless gaze breathable windows
- Built-in vents for fresh air
- Skylight offers natural view & light
- High-density foam mattress with cotton cover
- (4) storage compartments
- Exterior bag holder for shoes
- Easy access with 81” telescoping square ladder
- Waterproof Rain Fly sheet made of 420D polyester Oxford
- Black 550g PVC transport/storage cover
- Dual hook-and-loop straps for securing during transport
- Double-grid 600D Ripstop polyester waterproof tent material
- Lightweight anodized aluminum poles
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel hinges
- Aluminum insulated base construction
- Multiple tie-down points for every window
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Total Truck Centers affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Total Truck Centers Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.
Share This Post!