ARIES grille guards take your custom Jeep Wrangler JL to the next level, whether you’re challenging the off-road trail, lighting up the town, or just getting the job done. ARIES grille guards offer an aggressive aftermarket look, extra front-end protection, and plenty of customization opportunities—along with two finish options, a vehicle-specific design, and a no-drill installation.
The wraparound brush guard, wire headlight cages, horizontal crossbars, and rubber-coated vertical risers all work together to not only enhance front-end protection but also to promote an aggressive, customized feel. 1-1/2” heavy-wall tubes are welded together to the vertical risers, creating a one-piece frame for maximum strength and rigidity. The 1053 grille enjoys a smooth black powdercoat, but a polished stainless steel version is also available.
ARIES has also made it easy for you to make these grille guards your own. A customizable center crossbar lets you add LED lights, while the wire headlight cages protect headlights from brush and debris. The cages can be removed if you want a sleeker aftermarket look.
These vehicle-specific grille guards are built just for your new Wrangler JL and come with mounting brackets that bolt on to your rig’s frame using existing mounting points.
Note: Grille guard may interfere with forward-facing cameras/sensors.
- One-piece, 1.5” diameter, heavy-wall tubing in high-strength carbon steel.
- Durable semi-gloss black powdercoat.
- Two predrilled holes in the crossbar for mounting LED light bars or work lights (lights not included).
- Removable headlight cages for extra protection and a customizable look.
- Vertical rubber stripping along the risers help maintain a clean finish.
- Installation: no-drill, vehicle-specific for a custom fit.
- Warranty: limited lifetime (3-year finish, 1-year parts).
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Total Truck Centers affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Total Truck Centers Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.
Share This Post!