Easily installed by one person, the 60642 gooseneck hitch is compatible with 2020 Chevy and GMC 2500 and 3500 HD trucks. The CURT team has engineered this hitch to go on with minimal fuss: no lowering of the exhaust or spare tire; no welding; no temporary truck bed removal; no bed flange trimming. In fact, you can even use the preexisting factory holes to mount the hitch, meaning the only drilling necessary is for the gooseneck ball hole and safety chains.
When it comes to towing performance, the 60642 gooseneck hitch safely tows up to 32.5K lb GTW, with a 2 5/16” latch-locking trailer ball that secures with just a quarter-turn. The included 5/8” heavy-duty safety chain anchors to secure your trailer whether you’re towing livestock, machinery, construction materials, or other rugged loads. Protected by an A-coat finish and backed by CURT’s limited lifetime warranty.
- For 2020 Silverado/Sierra 2500 HD/3500 HD trucks
- Up to 32,500 lb GTW and 8,125 lb vertical load
- Easy, one-person installation requires no lowering of exhaust or spare tire.
- Requires no additional hardware or installation brackets, welding, bed removal, or bed flange trimming.
- No drilling necessary except the truck bed holes.
- Included patented 2 5/16” ball eliminates the need for a side handle.
- Heavy-duty 5/8” safety chain loops for a reliable connection
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638.
- Protected by a durable, rust-resistant, liquid A-coat.
- Assembled in the USA.
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish and parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.