If you want your Toyota 4Runner to retain its factory styling, but you really need a robust, winch-capable platform, check out the Pro-Series front bumpers from Westin Automotive. Pro-Series bumpers have a distinctive mid-width, low-profile look and are engineered to accommodate winches with pulling capacities from 8,000 to 12,000 lb.
Westin specifically designed a recessed hawse fairlead to help achieve proper approach angles for safer and more efficient winch operation; plus, they included large winch area access holes and two additional recovery/mounting points for shackles and ropes. Westin didn’t neglect lights, either, including the ability to fit an optional single-row 20” LED bar.
When it comes to the Pro-Series, Westin has given 4Runner owners some great options, including the bumper alone and with bull bars in two profiles (bull bars also available separately):
- Front Bumper Only: 58-411155
- Bumper WITH Angular Bull Bar: 58-411155ABK
- Bumper WITH Round Bull Bar: 58-411155RBK
- Angular Bull Bar Only: 58-411155AB
- Round Bull Bar Only: 58-411155RB
Pro-Series front bumpers are made with a stout 10-gauge steel outer shell and a heavy-duty 4-gauge center section, all protected by a textured-black finish atop an e-coated base coat and a three-year warranty. They include all necessary mounting brackets and hardware for installation and are compatible with TRD PRO skid plates.
- For 2014–2021 Toyota 4Runner
- Low-profile matches OE aesthetics.
- Fits most 8,000–12,000 lb winches
- 10-gauge steel frame and 4-gauge center section
- Large winch access holes and two shackle recovery points
- Accepts most single-row 20” LED bars (light bar not included)
- Available with or without a bull bar in two styles: angular or rounded
- Textured-black finish over an e-coat base coat
- Includes hardware and mounting brackets
- Warranty: 3 years
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.