Ingenious design and reliability don’t just describe the Ford Super Duty—they also inspired CURT’s OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ford. This hitch is built to excel in two key areas: ease of installation and safe, reliable towing performance.
The 60700 hitch can be installed by a single person thanks to a design that uses fewer, more-compact components that can be handled without a buddy. CURT also eliminated several steps from the process to speed up installation time and reduce the number of required modifications. For example, the hitch does not require the exhaust or spare tire to be lowered, nor does it demand any welding, temporary truck bed removal, or even bed-flange trimming. Best of all, it mounts using preexisting factory holes—meaning the only drilling necessary is for the gooseneck ball hole and safety chains in the bed.
This OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ford is SAE J2638 rated to safely tow up to 30,000 lb. GTW (7,500 lb. tongue weight). Instead of a side-handle mounted under the wheel well, it uses a patented, latch-locking 2-5/16” trailer ball, which easily drops into the gooseneck head from above the truck bed and is secured with a simple quarter-turn of the latch. Finally, heavy-duty 5/8” safety chain anchors are included for security.
- Easy, one-person installation.
- No exhaust or spare tire lowering or drilling required (except the truck bed holes).
- Patented 2-5/16” ball quickly installs with 1/4-turn latch-locking system.
- Retention balls lock the ball in place, eliminating the need for a side handle.
- Heavy-duty 5/8” safety chain anchors offer a secure hold for large trailers.
- Protected by a rust-resistant liquid A-coat.
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Made in the USA.
To find your nearest Total Truck Centers™ affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Total Truck Centers™ Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.