If you want a bed liner that won’t damage your truck, isn’t permanent, and won’t lower your resale value, BedTred Pro Series is for you. It provides a rugged work surface that is tough enough to withstand dents and dings while protecting your most fragile cargo from sliding around your truck bed.
The BedTred system is a 5-piece zipped liner that installs with hook-and-loop fasteners—without damaging the truck bed. While traditional spray-in liners can quickly fade and chalk, BedTred material is fade and UV resistant. The 1/4″ foam is similar to that used in life jackets and will not absorb water, resisting mold and mildew. Water will simply run off the surface, through the zippered perimeter, out the factory drain holes in the truck bed and will dry in as little as 20 minutes.
- TPO Composite Surface
- No Sanding, No Prepping, and No-Damage Installation
- Hassle-Free Hook-and-Loop Installation
- Custom-Contoured Fitment for a Snug, Tight Finish
- Heavy-Duty 1/4″ Textured, Anti-Skid Surface
- Thick Foam Provides Superior Dent Protection
- Cushioned, Knee-Friendly Surface
- Non-Woven Fiber Backing Will Not Scratch Truck Bed
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.