All new from WESTiN, the HLR truck rack protects your rear cabin window from road hazards and shifting cargo. Whether you are a contractor or just looking for a versatile cargo solution, this lightweight extruded-aluminum headache rack combines safety, style, visibility, and durability with a variety of functional options.
The HLR con-rack smartly secures ladders, lights, beacons, and tie-downs using WESTiN’s unique bolt-on channel system. It comes standard with ladder side-load brackets, accommodates most toolboxes, and can be easily installed at home without drilling on most applications. Protected by a weather-resistant black powdercoat and a 5-year warranty.
- Black powder-coated extruded-aluminum construction.
- Protects your back window from shifting cargo.
- Secures tools like ladders, lights, beacons, and tie-downs.
- Bolt-on channel system is a versatile storage solution.
- Accommodates most toolboxes.
- Installs without drilling on most applications.
- Warranty: 5 years.
To find your nearest Total Truck Centers™ affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Total Truck Centers™ Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.