Headlined by a stylish metal honeycomb mesh screen, the HDX Bandit bumper from WESTiN is engineered to guard your truck’s front end—headlights, grille, hood, and front fenders—from road hazards both expected and unexpected.
Protected by a black powdercoat, the HDX Bandit’s heavy-duty diamond-plate steel construction features schedule 40 pipe, grille guard with 2” outer wraparound wings, and 2-3/4” upright rubber strips. In addition to its head-turning good looks, the honeycomb screen allows maximum airflow to the intercooler or radiator area.
WESTiN gave the Bandit a 2″ hitch receiver and two heavy-duty (9,500 lb.) bow shackle mounts; together, these can deliver multiple towing options. Compatible with factory fog lamps or LED post mount lights. Bolt-on installation with hardware and mounting brackets included.
Note: Removable mesh screens allow for the factory camera and adaptive cruise control options available on some late-model Ford applications. In addition, some applications for late-model Ram and Chevrolet have provisions for factory parking sensors.
- Protects against damage from wildlife and road debris.
- Heavy-duty diamond plate steel and schedule 40 steel pipe.
- Honeycomb mesh protects grille.
- HD 2-3/4” wide upright rubber strips and 1-1/2” headlight-protection tubes.
- 2” tube full-wraparound wings tie into bumper.
- Metal mesh screen allows maximum airflow to intercooler or radiator.
- Built-in 2″ receiver hitch and 2 HD 9.5K lb. bow shackle mounts (15/16” shackle mount hole).
- Compatible with factory fog lamps or LED post mount lights.
- Mounting provisions for license plate.
- Custom die-cast riveted logo badge.
- No-drill, bolt-on installation; hardware and mounting brackets included.
- Warranty: 3 years.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.