Go Rhino introduced two new hitch step designs at the 2019 SEMA Show, and if you weren’t there to see them yourself, here’s your first look! Both steps mount into standard 2” receivers, are protected by a textured-black powdercoat, and feature a compact design that quickly removes and stores when not in use.
The all-steel HS10 hitch skid step (HS1012T) features a hex-shaped, formed-steel tread pattern to provide a no slip step, while the underside includes a poly skid plate for enhanced utility on your vehicle’s departure angle.
The HS30 hitch step with handle (HS3012T) has a molded hex step area for extra grip in all kinds of weather. It’s an economical solution for reaching roof racks on SUVs and CUVs or into truck beds.
- Universal design installs into standard 2” receivers.
- Hex-shaped tread pattern for dependable traction
- Enhanced rear access to roof racks and truck beds
- Compact designs remove quickly and store out of the way when not in use.
- Textured-black powdercoat
- Hitch pins and anti-rattle devices sold separately.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.