If you want a BIG lift kit for your Tundra rig, the ReadyLIFT 44-5877 8” complete lift kit with ever-popular Bilstein shocks is the obvious choice. This kit starts with an ultra-strong, laser-cut, CNC-bent, welded and boxed subframe drop assembly that both maintains your suspension geometry and increases ground clearance over 2” more than the competition. Its unique iron knuckles guarantee a precise fit while allowing retention of factory tie rods.
The kit creates 8” of lift thanks to ReadyLIFT’s offset spacer design, which attaches to the factory strut (for a factory ride) without increasing track width. This means your front tires won’t stick out further than your rear tires (like with other kits). Plus, it means you can run your stock wheels and maintain your spare tire if needed.
Wheel note: The 44-5877 system works only with 20” factory wheels (will not work with 18” factory wheels). Aftermarket wheels acceptable.
- Guaranteed to keep your factory ride and never wear, break, or fail.
- Guaranteed toughest finish and safest way to lift.
- Laser-cut, CNC-bent, welded and boxed subframe drop assembly.
- CNC-machined iron knuckles allow use of the factory tie rods—no cutting or replacing.
- Precision-crafted offset upper strut extensions and spring compression spacer retain factory track width.
- Easy-to-install differential drop system keeps the CV and driveline angles near factory for optimum 4WD performance.
- Includes new Bilstein shocks (rear).
- New powder-coated sway bar frame mount spacers keep your sway bar working properly.
- Thick steel skid plate protects your engine and subframe in adverse driving conditions.
- Powder-coated strut extensions, cast iron rear blocks, and U-bolts will last as long as your Toyota.
- Rear blocks are designed FOR the Toyota Tundra (not universal blocks!).
- Made in the USA.
- Guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Total Truck Centers affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Total Truck Centers Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.