Plugging easily into your vehicle and connecting wirelessly to your smartphone, the Bluetooth-enabled Echo wireless brake control from CURT lets you monitor and control all your trailer brake activity right from your device via a customizable app (iOS or Android)—no need for extra modules, controls, buttons, or knobs.
Echo goes onto your vehicle with ease: just plug it into your standard 7-way RV blade socket. This simple interface allows you to easily transfer it between vehicles and use it with multiple compatible trailers, making it ideal for commercial fleets.
This patent-pending, made-in-the-USA wireless brake control features weather-resistant housing consisting of a fully potted enclosure, allowing it to operate flawlessly through rain, snow, mud, and more. It also includes a soft locking connector tab that reduces vibration and improves connectivity. Compatible with ABS brakes and cruise control and backed by CURT’s limited lifetime warranty.
- Operates 2–4 trailer brakes at a time (1–2 axles).
- Wireless, portable design allows for easy transfer from one vehicle to another.
- Bluetooth connection controls all brake settings from your smartphone.
- Custom-designed app (iOS or Android) monitors brake activity and sends status updates.
- Non-invasive, plug-and-play installation between vehicle-trailer 7-way connectors.
- Triple-axis, motion-sensing accelerometer for highly responsive, smooth stops.
- Stores multiple user and vehicle-trailer profiles.
- Multi-color LED indicates power, trailer detection, and wireless connectivity.
- Potted enclosure seals off electronics from the elements for lasting durability.
- Soft locking tab reduces vibration and improves connection.
- Automatic calibration reduces setup requirements.
- Allows incoming calls to be received while app is running.
- Compatible with low-voltage systems, PWM systems, ABS, and cruise control.
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection.
- Made in the USA.
- Warranty: limited lifetime.
To find your nearest Total Truck Centers™ affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Total Truck Centers™ Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.