Are you using your winch to lift loads in the air? STOP! Winches are designed to pull loads over the ground and using a winch to lift a load in the air is extremely dangerous. That’s why Bulldog Winch has come out with its first Hoist ever!
The 12001 Hoist from Bulldog Winch has a double cone brake in the gearbox and is designed to hold up to 1200 pounds dead lifted through thousands of cycles.
Hoist can be used with a crane arm, lift heavy trailer ramp doors, or many other uses. It is available in wire rope or high visibility orange synthetic.
- Powerful permanent magnet DC motor
- 3 stage planetary geartrain
- Power load up and down
- Automatic load holding brake
- Heavy duty chassis and gear box
- Includes 20 ft controller
- Wire rope or high visibility orange synthetic available
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.