ReadyLIFT® has engineered new leveling and SST lift kits specifically designed to go along with the updates to the long-standing torsion bar suspension on the all-new 2020 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 HD trucks.
The new adjustable forged torsion key leveling kit system and new 3″ SST lift kit system from ReadyLIFT have been engineered to provide a comfortable ride and to allow for 35″ tires. Just keep in mind some trimming may be required with some tire styles on 20×9 0 offset – 35×12.50 or 325/60R20.
Every kit includes ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty.
66-3020 – Adjustable Leveling Kit – GM Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 HD
- Includes front shock extensions, differential drop spacers and factory skid plate spacers.
- Leveling lift is in the range of 2″, but the amount of actual lift required will depend on the vehicle.
- This kit includes differential drop spacers to help maintain factory geometry and corrects CV axle angles.
- 66-3020 works with trucks equipped with either the OE #84461807 or OE #84634344 factory torsion keys and requires ReadyLIFT torsion key unloading tool 66-7816A or similar for installation.
69-3030 – 3″F/2″R SST Lift Kit – GM Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 HD
- Provides 3″ of adjustable front lift
- Features industry leading forged torsion keys specialized for this 3″ front lift (not the same keys found in 66-3020)
- Taller differential drop spacers and skid plate spacers are included, as well as new taller bump stops, rear shock extensions and OE style cast iron 2″ tall rear lift blocks with new longer U-bolts
- 69-3030 SST lift kit works with trucks equipped with either the OE #84461807 or OE #84634344 factory torsion keys and requires ReadyLIFT torsion key unloading tool 66-7816A or similar for installation.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.