Light up the night with style and functionality using the all-new WESTiN LED Hood Scoops specifically designed for the Jeep Gladiator (`20) and Wrangler JL Rubicon (`18-`20). These innovative hood scoops feature fully functional LED lights and mount directly to your Jeep’s hood, replacing non-functional OEM hood vents. Each scoop has 6 LED chips that form a powerful flood beam pattern specifically designed to enhance visibility in harsh, inclement weather and intense darkness. Each hood scoop also features a functioning air vent that allows hot air to escape from the engine bay.
These hood scoops are constructed from 14-gauge steel with an e-coated base coat and a textured black powder-coated finish for corrosion protection in all weather. The lights produce 1600 raw lumens of light intensity and have 18 watts of power per scoop. Plus, the lights have a dust- and moisture-resistant lens that offers all-weather protection. The bolt-on design ensures a hassle-free installation process because no drilling is required. And, each kit comes complete with two LED Hood Scoops, a wiring harness, and protective gaskets to preserve the hood’s painted finish. Unique, innovative, and great looking, WESTiN’s LED Hood Scoops are engineered for enthusiasts!
- Fits `18-`19 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon & `20 Jeep Gladiator
- Allows hot air to escape from engine bay
- (6) LED chips on each scoop are fully functional
- Flood beam design enhances visibility
- 1600 lm illumination & 18W power output
- Heavy-duty 14G steel construction
- E-coated base coat & black powder-coated finish
- Decorated with a laser cut WESTiN logo
- Easy bolt-on install requires no drilling
- Included gaskets protect paint surface
3-year warranty on hood scoops & 1-year warranty on LEDs
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.