You expect your 5th wheel trailer hitch to be able to tow your RV, flatbed, or other trailer you own, but it won’t get far without the proper installation equipment. Engineered just for your 2012–2016 Sierra/Silverado 1500, these custom 5th wheel brackets from CURT complement the power of your 5th wheel trailer hitch.
The 16400 bracket contours to the frame of your truck and comes with predrilled holes to make installation quick and easy. In fact, its custom nature means it can go on up to half as fast! This bracket kit features a durable black powdercoat and is designed to be used along with CURT 5th wheel base rails #16104 or #16204.
Note: Includes mounting hardware, but base rails are sold separately.
- Fits 2012-and-up Sierra/Silverado 1500 trucks.
- Works with CURT base rails #16104 or #16204.
- Cuts installation time in half by eliminating the need for drilling.
- Does not require universal brackets or hardware.
- Protected by a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating.
- Made in the USA.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.