You asked for it, and the ReadyLIFT development team has delivered: new 3.5″ SST Lift Kits for 2009–2016 Ford F-150 2WD and 4WD trucks.
These new SST lift kits revolve around ReadyLIFT’s DOM tubular steel upper control arms, which include a 14-degree ball joint cup to ensure proper geometry and alignment. This pairing facilitates long tire life and superb handling. Each arm includes the same proprietary ball joints used in the company’s 3/4-ton truck lift kits. Each arm also includes new one-time grease polyurethane bushings.
A unique offset top-mount spacer design enables the 3.5 inches of lift height.
These CNC-machined, aerospace-grade, billet aluminum lift spacers feature a unique offset bolt designed to position the strut into the stock position—which translates into proper suspension clearance and a comfortable stock ride.
These features conspire to produce an excellent driving and handling suspension system that truly upgrades your Ford F-150!
- Tire clearance for up to 35” × 12.50” tires (with minor trimming).
- DOM tube-steel upper control arms.
- Engineered to correct ball joint angle.
- New urethane bushings and steel sleeves.
- Offset top-mount spacers for factory-positioned struts.
- Strut preload spacers limit droop and protect CV joints.
- Rear lift blocks (with hardware) in both tapered and flat versions.
- Supplied carrier-bearing spacer (for two-piece driveshaft).
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.