Fortis tube doors from Rugged Ridge feature a continuous perimeter tube accented by a contoured exterior latch plate and sturdy skeleton-style release handle. Rugged Ridge designed the Fortis tube doors to blend seamlessly with Wrangler factory equipment, anchored by high-strength 2” steel tubing and a tough satin-black powdercoat.
Rugged Ridge didn’t neglect functionality either. Beyond their complementary looks, these doors boast fully adjustable hinge pins, which function flawlessly with factory mounts, and a rotary latch mechanism that delivers smooth door closure with minimal effort.
Fortis tube doors are available for both front (11509.31) and rear (11509.32) applications. Sold in pairs.
- For 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK and JK Unlimited
- Lets passengers enjoy open-air elements on or off road.
- Serves as a sturdy barrier that installs quickly and easily.
- Blends seamlessly with Wrangler factory equipment.
- Offers smooth door closure with minimal effort.
- Made from high-strength 2” steel tube
- Protected by a satin-black powdercoat
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.