The Max Terrain Fender Flare set from Rugged Ridge is a play on the classics with a modern feel. Taking inspiration from some of Jeep’s earliest models, the Max Terrain Fender Flares blend the old school, flat-fender look with the refined construction of the JL factory fenders.
This sporty combination enhances your Jeep JL’s off-road capabilities to the max. The flares mount high-to-the-body of your Jeep, which gives you extra tire clearance for maximum suspension travel when off-roading. The rear mating surfaces are carefully contoured to help deter stones and debris from getting trapped or scratching painted surfaces.
Max Terrain Flares have a dual-textured finish that pairs well with the JL factory trim. Just like your Jeep, these flares can be customized to fit your desired paint or finish. The DRL tubes (or Daytime Running Lights) are cradled inside the front, highlighting and adding visual appeal while also bettering road visibility.
Durability isn’t a question with the Max Terrain Fender Flare Set. They are constructed from a durable, injection-molded thermoplastic. Rugged Ridge chose this material because of its flexibility and impact-resistant qualities. Installation is simplified with the included hardware and requires no drilling.
This Front and Rear Max Terrain fender flare kit from Rugged Ridge fits 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU.
- Flat fender look with modern JL style
- Durable, injection-molded thermoplastic construction
- Fits high-to-the-body, maximizing off-roading capabilities
- Rear mating surfaces contoured to help with stones and debris getting trapped + protect painted surfaces
- Dual-textured finish that matches well with JL factory trim
- Simplified installation with included hardware + no drilling required
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.