The new SST lift kit for 2015–2019 GM Colorado/Canyon from ReadyLIFT provides 3.5” of front lift and 1” of rear lift along with a nice level stance. The made-in-the-USA 69-3535 kit allows for up to a 285/70-17 tire. This no-cut ReadyLIFT kit includes new tubular steel upper control arms with adjusted ball joint pivot angles and will not compromise suspension or drivetrain geometry.
- For 2015–2019 GMC Canyon and Chevy Colorado.
- Mild lift solution provides a great-looking, aggressive stance with a slight rake.
- No-cut kit maintains the factory ride, handling, and suspension geometry.
- Allows for up to a 32.5” x 11.50” tire on up to +18 offset wheels. (285/70-17).
- Unmatched curb appeal and rugged mid-size truck capability.
- CNC-machined, aircraft-grade, billet-aluminum front top hat replacement lift spacers.
- Heavy-duty OEM-style cast iron rear blocks.
- Tubular steel upper control arms with adjusted ball joint pivot angles.
- Made in the USA.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.