With their solid, all-steel construction; nonskid treads; and durable powdercoat, ARIES RidgeStep® running boards are made for hardworking trucks and tough jobs. They feature high-strength, solid-steel construction for a step that won’t crack or fade over time.
The 2055541 set of RidgeStep® running boards fits the 2019–2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 crew cab, as well as the 2020 Silverado and Sierra 2500 HD and 3500 HD crew cab trucks.
- High-strength, all-steel construction with no plastic parts
- Angular design for a tough, no-nonsense look on hardworking trucks
- Stamped-steel treads for a nonskid step that will never wear or crack
- Flat profile and 6 1/2″ width provide a comfortable step.
- Textured-black powdercoat easily hides minor scratches and grime.
- Dual-layer e-coat for maximum corrosion resistance
- Welded-steel end caps for a durable accent
- VersaTrac® mounting system for easy installation and vehicle customization
- No-drill, vehicle-specific application for a custom fit
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel mounting brackets for a solid step
- Warranty: limited lifetime (3-year finish, 1-year parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.