The 18602 heavy-duty contractor rack from Paramount Automotive adds outstanding versatility and utility to any full-size pickup, with an adjustable design compatible with short and long beds, the ability to support loads up to 1,000 lb., and a front air dam to reduce irritating wind noise.
If you’re looking to haul cumbersome equipment or materials, this Paramount Automotive con-rack is an excellent choice. You can install it on a no-drill temporary basis using included J-hooks or permanently with supplied hardware; plus, the removable rear crossmember accommodates taller items. The 18602 rack has several features dedicated to durability as well, including welded steel cleats and a black powdercoat, while the rear hand grabs allow for easy entry.
- For full-size trucks.
- Supports loads up to 1,000 lb.
- Adds convenience for hauling cumbersome equipment/materials.
- Front air dam reduces noise.
- No drilling required when installed with supplied J-hooks.
- Can be permanently installed with hardware provided.
- Durable steel cleats are welded to each upright.
- Black powder-coated finish.
- Adjustable to fit both long- and short-bed trucks.
- Includes rear hand grabs for easy entry.
- Rear crossmember can be removed to accommodate taller items.
- Dimensions: 74” x 17” x 16”.
- Weight: 98 lb.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.