The Guardian front bumper from Paramount Automotive lives up to its name, with a high-pressure, die-formed fabrication process creating extreme strength in a lighter weight. Available in mid-width (81-20301) and full-width (81-20302) styles (modular design allows for the swapping of end caps), the Guardian features a high-clearance, stylishly faceted design that works with large tires and allows for full articulation on the trail. Built for 2007–2021 Jeep Wrangler JK/JL and Gladiator JT.
Paramount Automotive designed the Guardian with a heavy-duty steel subframe capable of supporting up to a 12K lb winch, with integrated recovery shackle mounts and jack points. Both versions of the bumper are protected by a durable textured-black powdercoat and Paramount’s lifetime structural warranty (5-year finish).
- For 2007–2021 Jeep Wrangler JK/JL and Gladiator JT
- Die-formed steel for a strong, rigid structure
- Lightweight, but tough and refined
- Modular, high-clearance end caps (swappable to other length, sold separately)
- HD plate-steel subframe with winch plate (up to 12K), recovery shackle tabs, and jack points
- Multistage textured-black powdercoat
- Warranty: lifetime (structural), 5 years (finish)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.