If you’ve been looking for a winch that can pull its weight while still delivering value, the new SX Series from Superwinch should have your attention. Winches in this series offer the ideal combination of power, speed, performance, and superior features at an affordable price point. They are IP68 rated against dust and water ingress and stand ready to uncork 12,000 lb of raw pulling power—all from a sleek case finished with a protective metallic-graphite powdercoat.
Superwinch didn’t spare high-end features, either: off-road adventurers will enjoy a patented drum light, a relocatable control box, lighted remote, and a choice of wire or synthetic rope. Some models even come with a wireless remote. Available in SX 12000SR (PN 1712201) and SX 12000 (PN 1712200) versions. Designed and engineered in the USA!
- Power, speed, performance, and high-end features at a value-based price point
- 12,000 lb of pulling power
- IP68 rated to be dust proof and waterproof
- 6 hp sealed motor
- 12’ wired remote with battery-powered flashlight (wireless remote available)
- Pull-and-turn clutch handle
- Three-stage planetary gearing with 218:1 ratio
- Patented drum light
- Metallic-graphite powdercoat
- Designed and engineered in the USA
- Warranty: limited lifetime mechanical; 7-year electrical
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.