Mount up your way with the XRS Xtreme Rack from Go Rhino. Part of the XRS Overland Series, this rack features a 4-CORE extruded track system of slotted bars that accepts 1/4”-20 hex bolt or quick-release clamps—allowing you to mount nearly any accessory. The included Accessory Gear Plate has predrilled holes for RotopaX and MOLLE gear and can be mounted on the inside, outside, roof, or ceiling of the Xtreme Rack for even more overland cargo options. Handy 3/8-16 light-mount options provide the perfect positioning for your light effects, too.
The Go Rhino XRS Xtreme Rack bolts on for a no-drill installation. It’s compatible with most rooftop tents, with 300 lb dynamic / 600 lb static weight-rating accessories available. The steel/aluminum frame has integrated MOLLE pattern holes, 1/4-20 threaded inserts, rear-mounting holes for handles/accessories, and welded rods for extra tie-down points.
- For Jeep Gladiator JT (PN 5950000T)
- Mount nearly any accessory with the 4-CORE extruded track system
- Slotted bars accept 1/4”-20 hex bolt or quick-release clamps.
- Sturdy steel and aluminum frame
- Included Gear Accessory Plate can be mounted inside, outside, or on the roof/ceiling.
- Includes light-mount options, MOLLE pattern holes, 1/4-20 threaded inserts, welded tie-down rods, and rear-mounting holes
- Compatible with most rooftop tents
- Many optional accessories available
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.