The Guardian front bumper from Paramount Automotive lives up to its name, with a high-pressure, die-formed fabrication process creating extreme strength in a lighter weight. Available in mid-width (81-20301) and full-width (81-20302) styles (modular design allows for the swapping of end caps), the Guardian features a high-clearance, stylishly faceted design that works with large tires and allows for full articulation on the trail. Built for 2007–2021 Jeep Wrangler JK/JL and Gladiator JT.
Paramount Automotive designed the Guardian with a heavy-duty steel subframe capable of supporting up to a 12K lb winch, with integrated recovery shackle mounts and jack points. Both versions of the bumper are protected by a durable textured-black powdercoat and Paramount’s lifetime structural warranty (5-year finish).
- For 2007–2021 Jeep Wrangler JK/JL and Gladiator JT
- Die-formed steel for a strong, rigid structure
- Lightweight, but tough and refined
- Modular, high-clearance end caps (swappable to other length, sold separately)
- HD plate-steel subframe with winch plate (up to 12K), recovery shackle tabs, and jack points
- Multistage textured-black powdercoat
- Warranty: lifetime (structural), 5 years (finish)
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Total Truck Centers affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Total Truck Centers Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.
Share This Post!