The SL-69-LP-MB UWS Secure Lock™ is the ultimate in truck toolbox security and convenience. Three key features set it apart. First, the dual-locking twist handles allow you to lock the box from either side, whichever is convenient at the time. The internally linked handles also allow the box to be opened from either side.
Second, the Secure Lock™ toolbox has a BedRug™ liner, not only protecting your tools and equipment from scuffs, scratches, and vibration but also making the box extremely easy to clean.
Finally, this truck toolbox is built with the UWS signature RigidCore™ lid. This lid is filled with a hardening foam that enhances strength to resist warping and ensure smooth opening and closing every time.
- Easy-to-operate, dual-locking twist handles offer strength and maximum security.
- Connecting rod allows for convenient operation from driver or passenger side.
- Interior rod enclosure helps prevent bending or jamming of lock system.
- Patented RigidCore™ foam-filled lid maximizes strength and prevents binding.
- Removable BedRug liner protects tools, reduces noise, and allows for easy cleaning.
- Extra-thick (0.058”), one-piece aluminum tub holds heavy tools and cargo.
- Wide-spread handles are easy to reach from either side of the truck.
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust, and dirt.
- Lid opens 90 degrees for easy loading and self-closes for single-hand operation.
- Tool trays and built-in screwdriver holders for easy organization
- Three-compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage and retrieval
- Easy to install with predrilled mounting slots and included hardware
- Includes box and mounting hardware
- Assembled in USA
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish & parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.