The versatile, purposeful 2” sport suspension system for 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon 4WD is a 100% bolt-on system that accommodates up to 35” tires. This cutting-edge Rancho product features the company’s new Dynamic Rebound Spring (DRS) technology integrated into the included RS5000X shocks, a unique internal system that uses a precisely tuned metal spring and fortified interior to provide added control, reduce body roll, and prevent rod overextension inside the shock.
The RS66122BR5 Rancho system includes a pair of front and rear corner-specific progressive rate coil springs, which are tuned to provide superior on-road comfort and off-road performance and maintain a perfectly level stance—even during towing or under heavy loads. Completely compatible with the Jeep Factory Electronic Stability System.
- For 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon 4WD.
- Rancho RS5000X shocks.
- All-new and exclusive Rancho DRS technology.
- Corner-specific, heavy-duty progressive rate coil springs (front & rear).
- Bump stop extensions, front sway bar adapter brackets, rear extended sway bar end links, and e-brake line relocation bracket.
- High-strength, low-alloy steel brackets.
- Designed for use with up to 35” tires.
- Easily bolts on; detailed, full-color installation guide included.
- Warranty: limited lifetime.
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Total Truck Centers™ affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Total Truck Centers™ Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.