The first combo transfer tank ever constructed from steel and aluminum, this exclusive UWS innovation combines the strength of a 14-gauge steel tank with the light weight of a 0.08” aluminum toolbox—creating a product that weighs up to 100 lb. less than competing models with a steel toolbox and reduces the burden on your truck.
Featuring a smooth, milled finish—in contrast to the more common diamond plate—these tanks offer a unique look in your truck bed. They are available in two finishes (black or white powdercoat) and shapes (L-shaped and rectangular).
Made right here in the USA, these UWS transfer tanks are fully pressure tested and come with a lockable, commercial-grade cap; integrated drain plug; and internal baffle for a smooth liquid transfer.
- Steel tank and aluminum toolbox.
- Weighs up to 100 lb. less than similar applications with steel toolboxes.
- Smooth, milled finish stands out in your truck bed.
- Two finishes: black or white powdercoat.
- Two shapes: L-shaped or rectangular.
- Made in the USA.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.