SuperSprings’ namesake product is a unique, patented, self-adjusting suspension stabilizing system for vehicles with rear leaf springs that levels loads and reduces body roll. The SSA13 kit, designed to fit Chevrolet/GMC Sierra/Silverado 2500/3500, Express/Savana 3500, and Ford F-250 and F-350 vehicles, provides extra load support and reduces body roll up to 30% without compromising ride quality. This maintenance-free system works with OE leaf spring assemblies. Sold in a left and right pair.
- For Sierra/Silverado 2500/3500, Express/Savana 3500, and Ford F-250/F-350.
- Maintenance-free, self-adjusting suspension stabilizing system.
- High-grade SAE 5160H steel is shot peened to relieve spring stress and extend life.
- 3,000 lb. additional load-leveling ability.
- Reduces body roll up to 30% without compromising ride quality.
- Adjustable shackles allow installation to suit various needs.
- Works with original-equipment leaf spring assembly.
- Sold as a pair (left and right).
- Installation: < 1 hour (typical).
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.