Proving the “innovative creations” part of its name is no gimmick, ICI is adding a grille guard to its Magnum Series bumper line. Unlike other bumpers, which use one or two bend angles to try to keep up with a truck’s profile, the Magnum grille guard bumper uses a “roll form” process to identically match the radius of the hood and grille to your vehicle. In addition to a better blend, this one-piece design allows for custom stand-off location for headlight tubes and better structural integrity in case of collisions.
- Radial roll–formed tube identically matches the radius of the hood and grille of the truck.
- Custom standoffs accommodate headlight tubes for more open clearance and cleaner look.
- 75” diameter tubing.
- 25” uprights tied directly to mounting/frame brackets for one-piece construction.
- 3-stage coating process with matte-black powdercoat (raw finish optional).
- 3-piece bracket assembly.
- Made in the USA.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.