Rancho has gone bigger and higher with its 6” lift kit for 2014–2016 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 four-wheel-drive trucks. The RS66301B kit accommodates up to 35” tires and allows for reuse of the stock wheels (via included front wheel spacer kit). This USA-made system features a one-piece reinforced subframe made from high-strength, low-alloy steel and DOM tubing, as well as CNC-machined extended steering knuckles. Backed by Rancho’s limited lifetime warranty.
Note: Will not affect StabiliTrak control systems.
- Designed to fit 2014–2016 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- Six-inch lift fits up to 35” tires.
- Allows for reuse of stock wheels.
- One-piece reinforced steel subframe.
- CNC-machined extended steering knuckles.
- Made in the USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.