Edge Products updated its award-winning Insight CTS2 by giving it the ability to store and program custom tunes. With the help of HP Tuners’ custom tuning software, the Insight Pro gives you industry-leading data monitoring and control with the ability to use custom tunes designed specifically for your truck.
Perfect for daily drivers and enthusiasts everywhere, the Insight Pro CTS2 is the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art multigauge touch screen tuner on the market today. Edge Products packed this product with value, making it an incredibly efficient alternative to bulky analog gauges that would otherwise cost hundreds of dollars and take hours to install. The 86100 is perfect for those who want to monitor their vehicles’ performance but prefer not to program their vehicle, or for those who have already made significant performance upgrades they want to monitor. The Insight Pro CTS2 can also be intelligently configured to provide audible and visual alerts to help you protect your vehicle.
- Reads stock files and is EAS compatible (via HDMI plug).
- Cloud-based consumer downloads and dealer portal.
- Store up to 4 custom tunes with the ability to name each.
- Supports gas and diesel applications.
- Slim case displays dozens of parameters, plus notification center.
- 5” full-color, high-resolution swipe screen with 1-touch navigation.
- Multiple screen layouts, data logging, and customizable backgrounds.
- Performance testing and diagnostics.
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds.
- Toggle between US and metric.
- Light-sensitivity meter adjusts screen brightness based on ambient light.
- Updatable online.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.