Award-winning Rancho quickLIFT™ Loaded Assemblies level and lift late-model trucks and SUVs, providing an aggressive stance and allowing for the use of larger wheel and tire packages without the cost or long installation of a complete suspension system. Each Rancho quickLIFT Loaded Unit is a gas-charged, completely modular assembly that includes an application-specific installed coil spring and upper mounting plate to simplify installation. Engineered with globally renowned, exclusive RS9000™XL nine-position adjustability, Rancho quickLIFT Loaded units improve performance and provide the ability to manually tune the vehicle’s ride to suit terrain and driver preference. Each assembly is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and 90-Day Free-Ride Offer.
- For `15-`20 GM Colorado/Canyon (RS999951-Front Right, RS999952-Front Left)
- Levels front suspension to 1.75” of raised height
- Clears up to 265 x 75 x 17” tires
- 9-position tuning technology
- Liquid metallic finish
- Pre-assembled with coil spring & upper mount
- Removes factory rake
- Creates custom look
- Increases ground clearance
- Allows optimal performance in any environment
- Limited lifetime warranty
*The addition of aftermarket bumpers, winches, etc. will net differences in lift height.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.