With corner-specific progressive-rate coil springs tuned to provide superior on-road comfort and off-road performance, the all-new coil spring kits for 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL from Rancho give your rig a perfectly level stance and ride—even when towing or under heavy loads. Front coil springs provide up to 3.5” of height on your JL Rubicon or up to 4.5” of height on other JL models.
- For 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL.
- Up to 4.5” of lift, depending on application.
- Corner-specific, progressive-rate springs tuned just for the JL.
- Superior on- and off-road comfort and performance.
- Designed to allow for larger wheel/tire combinations without body/fender modification.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.