Next-generation Nitro Lux Projector Series headlight kits from Putco meet all the size and space tolerances originally developed for the company’s Silver Lux Zero Space heat sink plus include the enhanced features of the Nitro Lux Series.
In its Nitro Lux bulbs, Putco has been able to engineer out the external anti-flicker module in favor of miniature capacitors. This advancement has reduced the size of the driver box by 80%, while the advanced Tough Seal polymer keeps the housing 100% waterproof.
The nylon sleeve is braided from polyethylene terepthalate monofilaments , which resist abrasion and UV light and possess a wide operating temperature.
Nitro Lux Projector Series headlights fit perfectly with existing OEM harnesses thanks to twist-lock-and-slide pressure locks. The terminals are also 100% waterproof and dustproof.
Pairs currently available in the following bulb types: 9005, 9006, 9012, H7, H8, H10, H11, H16 Type 2, and H16.
- Miniature capacitors eliminate external anti-flicker module.
- 100% waterproof driver box is 80% smaller.
- Braided monofilament fibers resist UV ray and abrasion.
- Operates in a wide range of temperatures.
- Twist-lock-and-slide pressure locks achieve a perfect fit with OEM harnesses.
- Dust and waterproof precision terminal system.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.