High-strength, one-piece American steel gives these class 4 CURT trailer hitches the ability to meet all your towing needs for work or play, commercial or noncommercial. It comes with all needed mounting hardware for a complete installation.
The 14005 CURT hitch was developed specifically for 2020 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 HD (excluding factory receiver) and 3500 HD (excluding factory receiver or cab & chassis). With capacities of 10,000 lb gross trailer weight and 1,000 lb on the tongue (also compatible with weight-distribution hitches; 12K WD, 1.2K WDTW), it can pull a variety of trailers, from equipment haulers and large utility trailers to full-size travel and boat.
The 2” x 2” receiver is welded into place and accepts any industry-standard 2” shank, plus a variety of ball mounts, pintle hitches, cargo carriers, bike racks, and other accessories. Includes a hitch tube cover to keep out dirt and debris. Engineered, manufactured, finished, and tested by CURT in the USA.
- For select 2020 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 HD/3500 HD
- Rated to 10,000 lb gross trailer weight and 1,000 lb tongue weight
- Compatible with weight distribution hitches (12,000 lb WD / 1,200 lb WDTW)
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable, high-gloss, black powdercoat
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish & parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.