ReadyLIFT has introduced two new products designed to remedy several issues common to lifted or leveled Ford F-250 and F-350 4WD trucks—including the “death wobble” frequently encountered on 2005–2016 models.
The 77-2003 (for years 2005–2016) and 77-2004 (for years 2017–2019) heavy-duty adjustable front track bars are bolt-on replacements for Super Duty trucks with up to 5” of lift. (For applications with 6–8” of lift, use the track bar relocation bracket found in ReadyLIFT 6.5” and 8” lift kits.)
These track bars can be adjusted to the desired length for your vehicle via a maintenance-free bushing that screws into a twin-pinch, on-truck adjuster.
- For 2005–2019 Ford Super Duty.
- Ideal “death wobble” solution.
- CNC-machined 4140 chromoly ends.
- 5” x 3/8”-wall heavy-duty DOM tube steel.
- Twin-pinch, on-truck adjusters for easy on-vehicle adjustments.
- Forged pivot housing with maintenance-free bushing.
- 77-2003 has tapered end to receive the factory ball joint.
- 77-2004 includes heavy-duty Moog ball joint.
- Made in the USA.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.