The universal 23082 CURT tri-ball trailer coupler lock gives users a single lock for all of their trailers. The unique tri-ball unit fits 1 7/8”, 2”, and 2 5/16” couplers. Additionally, the tri-ball has built-in safety points, so a thief determined to break off the lock off will only sever the safety points, leaving the inserted ball in place and continuing to prevent unauthorized trailer hookup.
- Highly theft- and tamper-resistant design with built-in safety measures
- Unique tri-ball lock inserts into coupler and secures latch with lasso lock.
- Coupler lock can also be used while towing to secure the trailer.
- Simple lasso design keeps all components together, avoiding lost pieces.
- Glass-filled orange polymer for high strength and increased visibility
- Universal design fits all standard coupler sizes: 1 7/8”, 2”, and 2 5/16”
- 1/4” pin adjusts to fit 1” to 3” coupler span.
- Easy-to-operate, 1/4-turn lock activation
- Includes two keys for added convenience
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish and parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.