Designed to complement the ZROADZ ACCESS Overland Rack, Accessory Crossbars let campers and explorers move larger tents over their cabs to create a more balanced load. These Accessory Crossbars, made from 10- and 14-gauge powder-coated mild steel, provide enough height to clear your vehicle’s roofline when used with the ACCESS Overland Rack. Measuring 1.5” x 2.5” x 50”, the crossbars also double as accessory bars, able to accommodate most universal accessory mounts for moving kayaks, canoes, paddle boards, and similar equipment.
ZROADZ includes soft pads to protect tents and minimize vibration and hardware for an easy installation.
Currently available for Jeep Gladiator (PN Z834011), Ford Ranger (PN Z835011), and Toyota Tacoma (PN Z839011) ACCESS Overland Racks.
- Designed to work with ZROADZ ACCESS Overland Racks
- Creates balanced loads with larger items like tents and kayaks
- Moves weight partly over cab, clearing the roofline
- Made from 10- and 14-gauge powder-coated steel
- Soft pads minimize vibration.
- Hardware included
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.