Want to retain your Colorado’s OE looks and the pulling power of your mid-frame winch? Add the understated front-end protection of the WARN semi-hidden winch front bumper, which is made in the USA from heavy-gauge steel protected by a textured-black powdercoat. The 103210 bumper fits all current WARN mid-frame winches (excluding the PowerPlant and M8274-50), requiring no relocation of the winch control pack and including a built-in port for clutch lever access and lighting.
WARN designed the semi-hidden winch front bumper with two recovery points for shackles and a low-profile 2” grille guard for additional front-end protection.
- For 2015–2019 Chevy Colorado
- Maintains original equipment look
- Understated front-end protection
- Fits all current mid-frame winches from WARN (except as noted)
- Integrated port for lighting or clutch lever access
- Two shackle recovery points
- 2” grille guard for extra front-end protection
- No need to relocate winch control pack
- Made in the USA
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.