Limited room in the truck bed? No problem! This slim truck toolbox from UWS provides safe, secure storage of tools and equipment while maintaining a small footprint in the truck bed. Measuring only 12 3/4” deep and 10 3/8” high, it also has a low-lid profile to promote a clear view out the rear cab window. Best of all, this box features the signature UWS RigidCore™ lid for warp-resistant performance.
- Designed for truck beds with extremely limited space in front of the wheel wells.
- Patented RigidCore™ foam-filled lid maximizes strength and prevents binding.
- Built lower on the bed rail for a better view out the rear window
- Extra-thick, 0.058”, one-piece aluminum tub holds heavy tools and cargo.
- Stainless steel lock handles for security and corrosion-resistant operation
- Connecting rod allows for convenient operation from driver or passenger side.
- Interior rod enclosure helps prevent bending or jamming of lock system.
- Wide-spread handles are easy to reach from either side of the truck.
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust, and dirt.
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation and loading.
- Tool trays for easy organization
- Sliding tray for convenient small-item storage and retrieval
- Multiple box sizes available for a custom fit on each truck application
- Easy to install with predrilled mounting slots and included hardware
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish and parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.