U.S. Rack’s Universal Van Rack was developed to help fill a void in American-made, quality van racks that will outperform and outlast competing imported versions. Designed to fit almost any van equipped with factory steel rain gutters, this rack is adjustable from 36”-68” in width.
This kit is available in a 3-piece version and a 2-piece version, with the choice of a black or white powder-coated finish. The 3-piece kit is load rated up to 750 pounds of distributed weight, while the 2-piece kit is load rated up to 500 pounds of distributed weight.
Each kit includes two adjustable ladder stops per bar and features thick 10-gauge steel uprights with a wide 4” base. Installation is easy with the clamp-on design and all hardware is included.
- Fits most vans with steel rain gutters
- Adjustable width from 36” up to 68”
- 750-lb evenly distributed weight rating for 3-piece kit
- 500-lb evenly distributed weight rating for 2-piece kit
- Includes (2) ladder stops per bar
- Large, 14-gauge Steel Cross Bars (Female 1.5” / Male 1.25”)
- Heavy, 10-gauge steel uprights with a 4”-wide base
- Uprights have large 5/8” oval holes for securing loads
- Durable, 3-stage powder coating
- Available in black or white powder-coated finish
- Zinc-plated hardware included
- Easy, clamp-on installation
- Installs in 30 minutes or less
- Made in the U.S.A.
COMING SOON: Ford® Transit, Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter, Nissan® NV, & RAM® ProMaster
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.