The U.S. Rack Stake-Pocket Truck Racks are universal racks that come in four different versions compatible with most short, standard, and long truck beds that have access to their stake pocket holes. This model comes in two different versions: Standard Leg version and Wide Leg Version. The Standard Leg Version works with all roll-up truck bed covers and carries a distributed load capacity of up to 500 lb. On the other hand, the Wide Leg Version works with most fold-up covers and has a load capacity of up to 350 lb. Best of all, these Truck Racks are compatible with most truck-bed tool boxes.
The U.S. Rack Stake-Pocket Truck Racks are proudly made in American and are construction from heavy-duty steel with zinc-plated hardware for strength and durability. Each Truck Rack features a fully-adjustable width and length to accommodate various vehicle makes and models. Easily installed in minutes with no drilling, these truck racks securely fix to the vehicle using the U.S. Rack Universal Stake-Pocket Inserts and the powerful clamping system. Plus, this rack can be fully assembled and installed in one hour (or less) and can easily be removed in less than ten minutes after the initial assembly.
- Stake-pocket truck bed rack
- Fits most short, standard, & long bed trucks
- Adjustable width fits any full-size trucks with stake pockets
- Standard Leg Version works with roll-up bed covers
- Wide Leg Version works with fold-up bed covers
- Standard Leg Version has a 500 lb. load capacity
- Wide Leg Version has a 350 lb. load capacity
- Heavy-duty steel construction with powder-coated finish
- Zinc-plated hardware for durability
- Tie-down cargo with ropes or straps from (8) different mooring points
- Weight rests on bedrails to create dynamic stability
- Removable components each weight less than 25 lb.
- Easy, 1-hour installation
- Easy, ten-minute removal after initial assembly
- 1-year limited warranty
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.