Your wait is over—literally. The Talon 9.5SR winch from Superwinch provides blazing-fast line speeds alongside outstanding pulling power (9,500 lb) and stout, two-stage planetary gears for steady, predictable operation. The Talon 9.5SR also features an innovative external disc brake, which offers 100% load hold to reduce heat and abrasion and extend rope life; a pull-and-turn Clutch Engagement System, which ensures easy operation in all conditions; a 15-foot handheld remote with coiled cable; and a heavy-duty, clevis-pinned latch hook.
Superwinch backs the 1695201 Talon 9.5SR winch with a limited lifetime mechanical warranty and a 7-year limited electrical warranty.
- 62 FPM no-load line speed
- 9.5K lb line pull
- 5.2 HP sealed motor (12 V DC)
- IP67 rated against dust and moisture
- Blue-anodized aluminum hawse fairlead
- 3/8” x 80’ certified Dyneema synthetic rope
- 15’ ergonomic handheld remote with coiled cable
- Automatic, exterior 100% load-holding disc brake
- Brake minimizes heat transfer to retain rope integrity
- Ergonomic free spool knob lifts and turns effortlessly
- Two-stage planetary gearing with 148:1 ratio
- Heavy-duty, clevis-pinned latch hook
- Sealed, submersible, vented solenoid
- Warranty: limited lifetime (mechanical); 7 years (electrical)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.