With three optic zones—scene, driving, and spot—and an internal GPS module, Adapt XP powersports light pods from RIGID Industries seamlessly transition patterns to match your vehicle’s speed. The system also puts you in control, so you can run with the Adapt Mode on or off.
RIGID Adapt XP pods feature an alloy housing and heat sink, impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses, a UV polyester powdercoat, and a universal fit. They are available singly (PN 300414) and in pairs (PN 300415), with each pod good for more than 50,000 hours of epic illumination. Includes amber light covers, mounting brackets, and hardware (wiring harnesses sold separately from RIGID). Backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Intended for off-road use only.
- Adaptive beam patterns based on your speed
- Three optic zones: scene, driving, and spotlight
- Seamless beam transition
- Turn Adapt Mode on or off
- Internal GPS module
- Alloy housing and heat sink
- Patented optics and impact-resistant lenses
- UV-resistant polyester powdercoat
- 9–32 VDC
- 50,000+ hour lifespan
- Includes amber light covers, mounting brackets, and hardware
- Wiring harness sold separately (PN 40187 single; PN 36360 pair)
- Available in singles (PN 300414) and in pairs (PN 300415)
- For off-road use only
- Warranty: limited lifetime
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.