Adapt E-Series light bars from RIGID Industries feature two layers of adaptive response to optimize your off-road lighting experience.
The first layer, called Active Power Management™, constantly monitors input voltage to adjust the amount of power drawn by the Adapt E-Series bar. This on-the-fly system will gradually reduce power consumption as needed until your vehicle’s power supply stabilizes.
The second layer, RIGID’s Active View Technology™, uses an internal GPS module to properly distribute power among three unique optic zones based on your vehicle’s speed—creating a beam pattern optimal for your current activity. The output seamlessly transitions among Scene optics for low speeds, Driving optics for moderate speeds, and Spot optics for high speeds.
Available in a variety of lengths, from 20” to 50”, RIGID Adapt E-Series light bars actively manage power consumption and light output so you can Own the Night.
- Two layers of adaptive technology manage power draw and light output.
- Internal GPS module and three optic zones (Scene, Driving & Spot)
- Fit all existing E-Series grilles/mounts
- High-grade aluminum alloy heat sink and high-impact polycarbonate lenses
- 9–36 VDC
- Pressure-equalizing vent and over/under voltage protection
- Include harness, switch, and relay
- Warranty: limited lifetime
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.